Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bring me the disco king.

Haven't posted in awhile. Let's see what happened the past couple of weeks. Rizman(who has the most interesting blog ever,http://www.tendarkones.blogspot.com) introduced me to the wonders of David Bowie and an ethopian jazz artist;Mulatu Astatke,Speaking of which,I realised Jazz is actually the most underestimated music genre.

Been playing alot of video games lately,Hung out with Al yesterday,He is a big transformers freak btw,as in really really big,Hell I wouldn't spend $99.90 on a toy.I bought Tool's New Album; 10,000 days. Nicest album design ever, the album has fucking stereoscopic lenses for fuck's sake,My favourite song off that album is 'Roseta Stoned',My cousin from UK is back in singapore again,Ate chilli crab and bought Revolver today just because Tool's on the frontpage,I've got jamming tomorrow at The Hudsucker Proxy,I'm still a big fan of Star Wars,I still do not like Emo music and I crave for Sushi. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home