Sunday, May 07, 2006

Mmmmm...acting. I love mee some good actinggg..

I was just watching Led Zeppelin's Moby Dick live video. And my god, John Bonham's drumming is godly. Greatest drummer of all time? Hell fuckin yeahh. 30 minute drum-solo.. no cockups at all.. All hail the great John Bonham.

The Panopticon jammed at Beat Merchants last night. Quite a frustrating session although we have finalised our second song, sounds pretty cool, reminiscent of Isis, whahahaha! nott shyy ehh? Speaking of The Panopticon, we have an ambient track that will be used as the intro song for our EP, so do check it out at http://www.myspace.com/thepanopticon. I've also gotten used to my double pedals. I managed to create a constant *drrrr* sound on my double pedals without using much strength today, which was very surprising. That certainly made my day. Whaha.

Anyway, I will be filming a 15 minute independent film late this month together with two good buddies of mine, Fezz and Siva. The script has already been written. The film revolves around a man who develops some kind of paranoia and isn't able to see anyone at all, thus making him believe the world has ended. Do check it out once we are done. If it receives good response, we might enter it in a short film competition. And anyone interested in filling in for cameo appearances, feel free to email me at finddaryl_@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home