Saturday, April 22, 2006

Emokid with a vengeance!

Met Hakim at siglap last night, Hakim's been my best buddy for 8 years mann. We haven't seen each other for so long and it was really nice to see him last night. We went to KFC, I ordered a Lemonade and what did they give me? Ice Lemon Tea with more sugar and a lemon. Wtf? Then we went to Rory's place and played "backyard" wrestling with Rory providing commentary and sound effects(crowd cheering/jeering). I went to Hakim's place after that and played some Star Wars game, I swear it's impossible to kill those fucking droids.

Rory,Damian and I wrote a new song too, It sounds pretty kickass but can be worked on. Oh, And I'm also joining Snail! Awesomeeezzzaww. Three bands! tsk.

Well today's going to be pretty hectic for me, I have to get my hair cut(I look like a freakin Emo kid) because I have an exam tomorrow. And I'm helping my sister out with her face-painting thingy at Bishan later. See what a good brother I am? Adios peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home