Monday, April 17, 2006

Dreaming In Dog Years

Today was a pretty alright day despite the heavy rain(I hate it when it rains). School was quite fun, I had a good chat with Mr.Thompson about what this shithole of a world is coming to. He told me he was watching television and flipping through the channels when he came across a program on CNN afew days back, the program was about what would most likely happen in the near future. They predicted a world war in 2013. Not that I believe what every news reporter scum has to say on tv(because tv is evil), but it kind of makes sense in a way, what is already happening now in the world could be a stepping stone to a probable world war afew years down the road from now. And I was thinking, "2013..Hmmm.. Hey, Wouldn't I be 18/19 years old then? Wouldn't I be enlisted in the army, Would I have to go to war?". Got me thinking, I sure as hell wouldn't ever want to go to war.

On a brighter note, Damian Steven from Little Girl Terrorist has joined our band, Ari Handel, as the second vocalist. Hopefully all goes well. In case you were wondering what we play, It's sort of a hybrid between Death Metal and Hardcore. GARANG AH? =P

I will be writing more shit soon, and friends, do give The Red Chord a listen. Massachusetts' Finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home